Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm having a lot of fun

with Machine. I discovered Machine has a built in mic but I can't use it's external features because my laptop didn't come with a internal mic. My iPad though has one and I can without too much difficulty with iTunes file sharing, can convert most audio to Wav files.

Saturday was my day to relax and "enjoy" figuring out how to use Machine. It's a pretty cool device I'll be using for a long time. If I don't owe the Feds any income tax, I'm paying it off in one lump some. 

Other then that the Oiler's are in Chicago this afternoon for another loss. I'm no expert or anything but something's not right with the Oiler's. Other then Glen Sather, Craig MacTavish had won more games as head coach then any coach in the Oiler's organization history. All of this (Oiler's situation) is on the coach. I can see 1 or 2 of the big players like Hall, Eberle and RNH's in a slump, but all of them? This season is another write off. The Oiler's will get better when they get rid of Steve Tambolini, Kruger and get a better goal tender and move out of the Rex. With the worst loss this seasons on Friday. I think other turning points were when Kruger benched Smitty for a couple of games and Horcoff got injured.   

Premier Redford released the Provincial budget Thursday. The Government spending "deficit" is after they borrow about $40B with be a "deficit" of $2B. Redford say's this will be the status quo for years to come. Yet, the Tories won't flinch at giving themselves pay raises, while making cutbacks in essential services because of the Tories "bitumen bubble" syndrome. They want us too think the Sky is falling. Not. 

Hey, we just changed the clocks ahead due to Daylight Savings time. The day's are getting longer. Anyway that's abut all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment