Monday, March 4, 2013

With all the medical issues I have

it's amazing I'm not sick as often as I should be. So when my yearly cold bug came upon me this weekend,in a way I was relieved. Normally I get a cold like this around December. I'm going to see how things go this morning and if I can stay for the afternoon, great. If not Anne says come home. That, I can live with.

Yesterday I was able to figure out how Reaktor's Lazerbass works. With all of Reaktor's synths you've got to "go under the hood" and connect things. That's how I got it to work. Well sort of. I got a lot of static when inputting data but that's because my Cubase routing wasn't fully configured. 

I'm not much of a video gamer and I'd rather read then watch a movie then watch TV. I'll watch The Oiler's, Doctor who, Wrestling, CFL and of course the evening news. Other then that, I don't follow a TV series. I haven't done so since Lois & Clark the adventures of Superman in the 1980's and then latter Star Trek's Enterprise and Voyager. After Enterprise other then Doctor Who, that's about it for "following TV" but Monday night Raw is tonight. Anyway,that's about all for now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment