Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's a near white out

weather system we got coming in right now. I haven't seen it snow with such intensity since last October. 

I didn't sleep well after 5am so I lost 2 hours of sleep. Today isn't going to be that good of a day but we'll see.

In io9 this morning they've got this cool article: When the nerds go to war with the geeks, who will survive?  i09 sets the stage up like this: Well, first we’re going to have to agree on what “nerds” and “geeks” actually are. I personally believe nerds are people who are obsessed with anything, be it math, science, Star Wars or He-Man, while geeks are those who have no basic social skills in a benign but massively uncomfortable way. I love the definition of a Geek. Not that I agree with it but it's an interesting article. Check the link to read more.

Monday my wife went out with her sister to see the Princess Dianne dress collection. They were not allowed to take pictures inside for obvious reasons. 

Sloppy defense work about 5 minutes into the 3rd period, SJ scored making it 3-2. They got another marker shortly after that. The Oil couldn't get it done in OT and SJ won in the shootout. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment