Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm having a nice weekend

other then helping Anne with the new box spring mattress's she got in this afternoon. If she thinks with my back I'm moving that hide-a-bed sofa, to make room for the new sofa, it ain't gonna happen:


View image on Twitter

Ok this week looks pretty good. I'll know Tuesday if I got a new job, so far the signs are right. How the job offer came about was from a previous colleague that befriended me at the old place in the Baker Centre where we worked. We had maintained a off-and-on-dialogue on Facebook since he left and a couple times a year he'd say hi, that sort of thing. When I mentioned on Facebook from an older post he discovered while playing catch up awhile ago, how I was looking for work after 12 years. That's when he sent me a PM about the job offer. If that doesn't pan out then I'm going to apply for unemployment and take some time off on a medical. I've done it before that way. I've got enough hours on EI where I could take 6 months off and with my CPP (when it comes in) I'll be in good shape. Most likely I'll get the job though.

Tomorrow night is Monday night Raw and the Nashville/Oiler game,I'm going to be playing channel surfing all night.

But since Anne is going to go out for beer and then out to Walmart where she'll be an hour or so doing that,which means I'm going to take the box spring out myself and wait for Henry a friend of mine out here that said he'd take them off my hands for $20 as he's heading out to the landfill himself in the morning. I paid him $30 as I helped him load it in his truck. All before Anne got home. Anyway,that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment