Monday, March 25, 2013

Not the best of weekends but


Anne got me the beer last night which was nice.

I’m seriously thinking about getting that wifi Cannon camera this week. For something under a 100 bucks the price is right and this will be perfect if I ever get a chance to get to the Star Wars identities this Easter Weekend..

Again I missed the Edmonton pop Culture Fair at the Edmonton: 




It's now in it's 11th year.Aviation Museum. It made the evening news and it looked like they had a huge crowd. Since they now have a Facebook page, that’s, going to go in my list of links later today. I am however going to make a note to self to go to the fan expo in October. To think I went right by the Aviation Museum last Friday taking Anne out for her birthday supper.

Next week is Robert J Sawyer’s annual Spring book tour. This time with “Red Planet Blues.” That’s when I cash in on my Audrey’s club member points. 

Tonight, it’s another round of Monday night Raw and the Oiler game. I’m channel surfing tonight folks! Anyway, that’s about all for now. 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment