Friday, March 8, 2013

I had a pretty

decent night last night. After Lodge, I went up to Bay station and after about 10 minutes, here comes Anne down the escalator and we talked while waiting for the train. At Clareview we walked home but the pavement was clean from any ice. I was still in my street shoes. At home Anne wanted to order Pizza and i insist not to go out for it. She checked on a lot of places but most of them after 11pm were closed,except Pizza73. I was hungry as I didn't stick around for festive board. Piazza was good and so were the chicken bites and curly fries. I was in by 1am. 

Today although now I could easily crawl back into bed for a few hours, I'm going to be busy. First of all I have an 8 hour day ahead of me. After work, it's over to Audrey's for another Warhammer book. Then down to LM and pick up Machine. Then home for the Oiler game. Anyway, that's about all for now.

A couple of days a go at the age of 77 a Canadian icon had died: Legendary Stompin' Tom Conners. He died of natural causes. He's best known for his "hockey Song" but in his career had put together over 60 studio recordings. Not my genre but I respected the man. Anyway, that's all for now    

No comments:

Post a Comment