Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This was from yesterday:

This morning as I was running behind and Anne kind of in the way as I was leaving the apartment, I couldn’t remember turning the kettle on the stove off. I think I got a look at it just before I locked up but at Clareview under sunny skies and a crisp late winter morning I thought, lets grab this #12 and double back home. I was even on that #12 waiting for the bus to leave but I thought, eh, I’m sure I took the kettle off the stove, so I opted for the bus to work.

My new backpack. Out goes the old blue, in comes the new red. The blue was better because it had better build quality until just recently the zippers got stripped:

I had an ok day, despite having to record my voice on my own with a little dictation device, the boss set up for me. It was about the size of one of the new iPod’s. Some of the other staff did it yesterday so this afternoon was my turn.

I had managed 7 completions today and just before I called Anne I tore off a hang nail that turned out to be a real bleeder and required 2 bandages!

I’ve got a rare night off by myself tomorrow night and after work I’m heading over to City Centre mall get a bite to eat at the food court, get that Warhammer Omnibus book and a bite to eat at the food court and head home. Thursday Lodge and Friday it’s off down to LM and pick up Machine. Can’t wait!

The Oiler’s have got 2 more games before Friday. I just don’t get it. What‘s wrong with the Oiler‘s this season? With all that talent and they are again in the near bottom of the pack. Hall isn’t playing well, Eberle is a shadow of what he was last year. Smitty isn’t playing well and Yakupov, forget it and the Nuge hasn‘t even shown up. Our goal tending suck. Hemsky is playing meh. Now I can see maybe 1 or 2 of the guys not scoring but like all of the 1st round picks? I think it has to do with several things, like this long road trip, their team Captain out meh goal tending a lot of things. The worst of it is even if the Oiler’s get a lottery ticket and draft 1st place for the UN-precedent 4th time. I think the problem isn’t the Oiler’s themselves but they’re coach. I think it’s time to replace Kruger bring back Craig MacTavish.Anyway,that's all for now. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment