Friday, March 22, 2013

Yesterday's snow storm tapered

off about 7pm. In its wake it left us with about 23cm worth of snow, which is about 10 inches. This was the heaviest snowfall of the season, which began mid October. Usually our snow is just about gone by this time of year. 

Before the blizzard the idea was to go see Star Wars identities, but ETS is experiencing delays so my best chance will be over the Easter weekend next weekend, which is the last weekend of the event. Anne went to see her Princess Diana collection and I'm going to a see Star Wars event. Heck,I might even go Saturday anyway taking the bus with Anne as far as downtown. I can take the #5 to Westmount and the #121 out of Westmount as I doubt the grounds from Westmount to the TWOS will be cleared but I can always check to make sure when I'm at Westmount ETS terminal to save some time. I've done that many times working in the building across from the lawn bowling courts in the early 1990's every morning. So it's not like don't know where it is. 



It's been a crazy couple of days anyway, that's about all for now. Cold weather or no cold weather, I'm going to see Star Wars identities this weekend, anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment