Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This up coming

Easter weekend could be busy but in a nice way: Saturday I'm off for the last showing of Star War's Identities. I hope to provide pictures. Sunday Anne and I are heading out to West Edmonton Mall (WEM) to the movies. I want to see the new GI Joe movie and she likes the horror stuff but if she wants to see GI Joe with me, that's OK as well. At WEM I also want to visit Games Workshops by the ice palace on our way to Silver City movies to look around at the Warhammer stuff. 

My expectations were not very high in January when the season began. All I could hope for was the Oiler's would be playing meaningful games down the stretch and they are.  Some good news yesterday, the Oiler's scored 1-0 over St. Louis. Like that was going to hold up. Then Eberle scored his 2nd goal of the night. I produced a skeptical smile. Then on the rush Eberle was about to score again he shot the puck dragging the goaltender away and there was Hall to pick up a juicy rebound. There was a goaltender change (obviously) after that and the Oiler's won 3-0! Nice.They play again Thursday at the Rex as Columbus is in town, with 18 games remaining in the regular season, not bad boys. Not that they are going to make the playoffs or anything but you never know.

I'll have Good Friday off Saturday to sleep in and I'm off to Telus World of Science (TWOS) for Star Wars, then Sunday out to the movies. Because we're calling businesses and most places are shut down Easter Monday, we might be off for Monday as well, which would mean a nice 4 day weekend. We don't know yet though. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment