Monday, March 11, 2013

Well as short as it was, that was my weekend.

This past Friday night I got Machine and I’m playing around and having fun with it. I watched the Oiler’s lose 0-7 Friday night played around with my new toy all day Saturday. Sunday another Oiler game but with Shawn Horcoff (team Captain) is back! The Oiler’s won 6-5 and playing around with Machine and here I am.

My wife went and took our T4’s down to her building because at her job site there is a semi retired guy that works in her office building Sunday & Friday’s. He prepares taxes part time but last year Anne and I qualified for the free tax service at the library. This year (collectively) we don’t. So her colleague said his going rate is $50/couple as we’re filling separately. If I don’t owe the Feds anything then after work if I can get down there by 6pm to LM I’m going to pay them off for Machine. Anne was saying before I open another account I need to have an RRSP. I can see that.


From my WTF files (in case some of you missed it) comes today's strange date: March 11th 2013. Omit the 20 take away the / and the numbers read 31113! Those have to be winning lottery numbers for sure.

This week, its Monday night Raw and the Oiler’s are on the last leg of their 9 game road trip Tuesday in Denver. For me this week, its work and playing around with Machine. Anne has a week off and wants to replace the couch we‘ve had for 13 years. Friday night after work I hope to meet Anne at her place of employment to sign the forms as the guy doing our taxes is filling them electronically. If I owe the Feds like more then $200 or so, I‘ll be paying LM on my account. Saturday, I‘m heading to Freemason‘s Hall again for Commercial Lodge and because it‘s Anne‘s birthday after Lodge, we‘re heading out to as I‘m taking her to dinner. So, that‘s more or less my week. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment