Monday, August 15, 2011

I think

I made a blog post Sunday but didn’t write in here.



Over the weekend all 4 of my CFL games paid to win. Last week I won $30 and this week $35. This weekend is a bi weekend. The CFL calls it this to even out the schedule which means week #8-#9 have only 2 games. Half the league doesn’t play on bi weekends. The other thing I think I feel why I’m winning is because I’m not getting greedy and placing large bets like $10. I go 4 games, usually played out over the weekend and bet a min of $3. Having won 2 games doesn’t make me an expert in Proline, I’m just having fun and I’m making a little pocket change along the way. But I was sweating big time when Toronto and Hamilton were so close. It was a field goal that was the difference maker.

It’s overcast out there I’d say about +23. Seems we had a bit of rain as well out there. As for me, I’m enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

The idea was to go down to the pharmacy at the Baker Centre and get the Visa gift card this morning. But I knew I’d feel like shit thanks to this cold. Anne needed the bus pass this afternoon but she’s not even out of bed yet. I’m going in though tomorrow and pick up the card come home call Magix tech support and get them to help me out with the ordering/install process.

Yesterday I took Anne out to brunch at Rickies. “Thanks Pro-line.” She ended up going to a Dollarrama then after brunch to Shopper’s drug mart. I was checking in at the Virgin Mobility (Rickies is in City Centre West kiosk as Anne had to make another side trip) to see if they had a couples plan for the Iphone 4. They didn’t have such a thing and their plans for the Iphone 4 are $170 on a 3 year contract. They have lots of Android phones. Then Anne caught up with me and she had one more trip to make to another Shoppers Drug mart or what ever it was called. While she did her thing I noticed on a couple of stand racks they had Visa/Master gift cards there of various denominations along with other gift cards like Itunes etc. But the one at Canada post lets you add what ever ammount you want up to $200.

After that my throat was bothering me. I needed ice cream. They must have taken out the Laura Secord stand but Anne was over at another stand and I ordered a dish of 1 scoop ice cream (pricey at $3) But I needed it now eating it waling along the causeway to the Churchill LRT. My Itouch said the time was 4:05pm while we were waiting for the train. There were a lot of people out there on a Sunday because of “The Fringe” it being their 30th year. On the news last night they were saying they had record crowds out Saturday night about 200,000 people.

Tonight, I’m watching Monday night Raw after the fall out of Summerslam from LA last night and I got a bit of an update. So. I’m looking forward to the show tonight.

I’m having some trouble with my Itouch. I charged it up last night with a full charge and this morning, the battery was dead. So, something is draining my battery. At first I thought maybe it’s a song that is still on pause. But I recall that if the unit gets shut down by the off/on button, that can drain batter as well.

I’ve got to call Dan to see about Fort Edmonton park this Sunday. I’m giving Anne $25 see she can get lunch over there at Olive Garden. Dan and I are Hosts for the afternoon at the Masonic Hall Lodge. It’s open to the public so we’re there fielding questions about Freemasonry, what it is and isn’t.

Image Line is releasing something in beta Groove Machine. I watched a couple of videos. It’s a (might be) vst plug-in for FL Studio 10. I could find only 2 videos about it on YouTube.

And finally, not much going on this afternoon/evening. I’m struggling with this cold. Most likely I’m reading and taking it easy as tomorrow I’m up about 7:45am to catch the 8:20 bus to Clairview station. I want to be at the pharmacy about 8:30am when it opens and get the gift card and my 6/49 ticket and then head home back to bed. Anyway, that’s about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment