Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So much for my week off

Monday night Raw from Rexall place was sold out. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it a 10. Awesome. Not because it was here in Edmonton but because of the content of the show. WWE Superstar John Cena every show comes to the ring wearing his t-shirt and tosses it to the audience. This time one of the crowd tossed it back, twice. Too funny.

Yesterday NDP leader Jack Layton lost his battle from prostrate cancer. He was only 2 years older then me. I never was a fan of the NDP (rich people) Layton was in favour of labour unions. Again Rich People. The only thing Jack wanted was to take money out of Alberta, same with his Alberta MLA rep, Linda Duncan. I feel bad for Layton. I liked the man I didn't like his politics, I hope he didn't suffer.  

I wanted to check on the Axe website saw under vst’s 2 vst’s I’d like to get after FL studio or if somebody bought FL Studio out fro underneath me: Plug sound Pro for $65 and another program by Sonivox for $95. The Sonivox program has a 8Gb sample library but I’d also like to get their “Sampla” I might just get both Sonivox programs if FL studio 10 is gone but if its there I’ll get these 2 next week.

Coast tonight has a decent show on:2012 and the Golden age of humanity. Its premise is after the end of the world (2012) humanity will emerge in a new Golden Age. Should be fun.

Anyway, my week off is over, sigh. Most of it was spent ill with this cold I still have. The other thing I’m thinking about doing is going back to business. I’m not exempted by this every other Sunday thing and Saturday 4:30pm shift. The caveat to business is I’m up at 7:00am for 8:30am and my totals are low and no bonus money. If the boss doesn't want me back to business then, I'll explore what my options are.

No comments:

Post a Comment