Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So much for my weekend

now onto a new work week.

I've got a few things going on this week not much. I've got to go to my bank and make a deposit tomorrow and then get my 6/49 ticket. Otherwise its go to bed about 1am up about 10am read for about 40 minutes get ready for work, in the office about noon, work 8 hours, home by about 9:30pm relax have some supper watch the news, up for about an hour and into bed about 1-1:30am, rinse and repeat Tuesday through Saturday.

Rant alert: Wildlife and game people in BC are mental. A bear was protecting her young cubs and a resident got to close and the bear went for the resident. So what do the officials do? "Duh, we got to kill the bear." So because of some A-hole who got a few scratches a mother is dead and two babies without their mothers protecting her young. How are these cubs now supposed to survive in the wild without their mother? We do things a bit differently here in Alberta. We're more civilized. (having lived in Vancouver for 25 years I can say this :-) We tranquilize the animal and deposit the animal back in the wild. This happened lately in Spruce Grove just West of us. It makes me angry when so called "Wildlife officials" have to do this sort of thing. Same thing with those nut cases in Spain that turn the bulls lose in the streets. I'm cheering for the bulls every time. And now this nut case is going to swim to Cuba (shes got a device to keep the sharks away. I hope the sharks get her. Idiot, moral of this rant? Your going to flirt with nature where there's wild animals your going to get hurt. Stupid, stupid people. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment