Tuesday, August 2, 2011

After I get MM17

I'm getting Melodyne editor. I think before the year is over, I'm going to have a couple of tracks up on YouTube.

I had a great weekend, even though I didn't win on my Pro-line ticket thanks to the Riders losing 18-22 vs Calgary.

Monday night Raw last night was predictable, no doubt about it. on a scale from 1-10, I'd rate it as a 6.

Also this year I'm going to try and get my PC upgraded or just out right buy a gaming platform. There are a lot of cool games just for the PC alone. "Shogun 2 Total War" looks pretty good. "The Witcher 2" is another game I'm drooling over. Star Wars: The old republic is another awesome looking game. Most of these games have been out for awhile now and there are others. I haven't even begun dabbling in the Mass effect game series, so many games, so little time.

Well that's about all for me for today. I win on a bit of coast.ant to get to bed and listen. Monday night/Tuesday mornings show is about colonizing Mars. I got to post this to my website and then it's off to bed. Anyway, that';s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment