Saturday, August 6, 2011

I fixed up the post from earlier so it reads a little better.


I had a decent shift this morning sitting beside Warren as James was out. I ended up pulling in close to $400 on card this morning and got $10.

Apparently the extra hours is now a mandatory shift if I want to get my check on Fridays. That's starting on August 21st. I'll be having my week off but I'm taking the train that day to go down to the office to meet Warren and the others after work for a couple of beer.
Anyway after work I headed over to Audrey's and got book #2 of the Simon Morden series and if the 3rd one is still there next Saturday I'll pick it up. There's also a new James P Hogan book I want and 2 of A Lee Martinez books on the shelf I want to pick up.
So, in the 2nd quarter Hamilton and the Stamps are tied at 10. Should be an interesting game. If I win on this ticket Anne and I discussed us going to Rickie's for brunch Sunday. I lost last weekend. Update: Its Hamilton 17 Calgary 13 near the end of the first half. Anyway, that's about all for me for today anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment