Friday, August 12, 2011

Yeesh, what a day yesterday

Now the boss wants to shut down Monday and activate Sunday as a full 8 hour day. WTF's up with that? "If you don;t work the Sunday, your pay checks will be given on Saturday." Maybe its time to get another job. I'm going to take advantage of this during my week off. A nice easy security guard job would be nice right about now.

Coast tonight has another show similar to the one the other night on mind control. Even Ian has a decent show on Apollo missions and on Tuesday the topic is on Binary Stars and ancient cycles. Cool.

So the Dougherty sibling gang were finally caught the other day in a manhunt that ended in Colorado. They said they weren't out to hurt anyone. Yeah right and Winston Blackmore thought his behavior was acceptable too. Yeesh.

Some interesting tech changes ahead: Firstly, Walmart has announced they are (after 7 years) dropping their online music service. I have all the music I ever need, so now its time to make my own. Apple has regained its position as the #1 company in the world sitting at I think $333 Billion. Wow.

Anyway, I got another full day ahead of me for Friday. I did a bit better doing ASRAB. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment