Sunday, August 7, 2011

In theory the idea was to go out for brunch

this Sunday afternoon but I had gotten up to late. I was up about 1:15 to an empty bed, realizing I was supposed to wake Anne up at noon, which would have given her time to go to the discount food truck (or truck) as she calls it.

I wanted to be out there catching the 2:20pm bus that would get us downtown by 3pm, where we could enjoy our brunch without being rushed. Anne didn't get in until 2:30pm and I didn't want to walk to Clairview station. We would have got to Rickies by about 3:45pm and would have to rush. So Anne made us brunch here and she got a call from her sister and they talked on the phone for awhile.

Anne had a good idea: Have a nap. It will give me time to back up my hard disk. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment