Thursday, August 18, 2011

I had a good day today just goofing off relaxing

but tomorrow, I have a few things to take care of.

This evenings Rider's/Argo's game had some last quarter drama but ended up with the Riders losing their 6th straight. 18-24. I could have bet on that game but I would have had to pick a MLB game or something that in the past hasn't been very good for me. If it was a NHL training camp game or even an Oil King's game, then maybe.

Coast's topic for this evening is alien "abductions." "I was abducted by aliens and they shoved something up my..." (Rolls eyes to ceiling) These abduction stories are so bogus their becoming so pathetic. They're almost pathetic as Ghost stories." This sounds like a lame show. Usually Coast's Thursday night shows are pretty good.Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment