Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good morning bog posts

along with my first coffee are always helps wake me up after a shave and a shower. I didn’t sleep very well this morning but I know I got 5 hours of really good sleep.

A couple of signs signify the summer is winding down: First yesterday I get my Lodge newsletter. Second it gets darker earlier. In June, the Sun sets around 10pm. Now the Sun sets about 8:45pm and as I’m leaving for home after a full day in the office, its twilight. I’ve got a full day of it at the office.

Yesterday afternoon I managed only 2 sales and I only go “on board“ shortly before break. I tried tweaking my script but nothing seemed to help. I kept on getting not interested, hang ups and “Don’t have the funds” type of responses and in all of that, about every other call was an answering machine. V said that once we switch over to the new system we should in theory get better campaigns. I doubt that.

Since I couldn’t sleep about 2am this morning, I was able to read my Star Wars book. I’m noticing on other page the characters always smile too much. Luke smiled, Jacin smiled, Mara smiled. There’s this kind of thing 2-3 times on every page. Uggh, If I were to rate this book now, I’d give it a 5/10. I’m sure it gets better.

I went to bed after having enough of he/she smiled on every page and listened to Coast. The first hour was on UFO’s, which is always a fun topic. Anyway, that’s all for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment