Sunday, August 14, 2011

What a great way to

begin my days off: All 4 of my CFL games came in to win by more then 4 points. I won $35 on a $3 bet. if I would have played say $6 I would have won $72! But I find the more games I pick and the more money I bet, I usually lose. I had on one of my Pro-line CFL tickets $188 to win. But I'm a happy guy. Now I can get my program and go see Captain America.




At Audrey's books yesterday after work, I picked up the following books above. I have about another 40 cents or so and I can get 2 more books. One more book and I can get 2 free (mass market paperback books that is. Not hardcover or trade.) There is a recent James P Hogan novel, one of his last before he passed away 2010 and another A. Lee Martinez book I want to get. I'm sure there's another novel I can pick up when I go next week.

Anne and I have been back from our brunch for about an hour now. I bought a large diet cola 2 coffees andour lunch and a side order of shredded hash browns for $30 including a tip. I also got a dish of ice creamefor my soar throat which helped a bit. A plastic bowl of ice cream 1 scope almost $3. But I needed it at the moment.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to the pharmacyin the morning firstly to cash in on my CFL winings and then get the Visa gift card for MM17, then head right home and back to bed for an hour or so and then call Magix's tech support line.

On the way home somebody across from our seat on the train was wearing headphones and heavily into reading a Warhammer 40k book: "Ultramarines." I mentioned it to Anne. "Don't interupt that man, he don't want to talk to you." Me? Interupt a Warhammer 40K session? Never!



So if all goes well I'll be playing around with MM17 tomorrow night after Monday night Raw.


Anyway, I'm done blogging for the day. There's no CFL football on (I miss Sunday afternoon football) no hockey, so its time to shut this down maybe go have a nap.








No comments:

Post a Comment