Friday, August 26, 2011

I’m so tired I could

pass out right now but I’d be up to early.

I’ve got a full day tomorrow. The good news is I’ll get my vacation pay and I hope I get a full check. One of the guys in the biz room, got about a third less then what he said he was expecting because of a payroll error. I hope that doesn’t happen with me latter today.

Coast tonight Comet Elenin with the manager of NASA's Near-Earth Objects program at JPL, the building blocks of DNA discovered in carbon-rich meteorites, and her interview with Alec Newald from New Zealand about his 10-day missing time episode. Should be a good one. In the first half their going to talk about Roswell and on Monday night the shows topic is on Secret Societies. Cool.

Underway this weekend is the 18th annual Fan Expo in Toronto. This year its Robert Englund and Lance Henricksen. I don’t know who is going to be the keynote speaker this year. Fan Expo is billed Comic con North and last year had 64,000 visitors. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment