Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm about ready to head out of here

in about an hour.

I was listening to a bit of Coast this morning and ok, I take it back, at least the first hour was decent.

The other day I was watching this news bit how there will be more baby boomers retiring then ever before. A baby boomer is someone like me born between 1943-1964 but sources very. I was born in 1952 and as of this Sunday will  be 59 years ago for me. Anyway, the report went on by saying were 6.4 workers/every retired person at the age of 65. Now when all the baby boomers are ready to retire at 65 the ratio will be something like 3:1 Some countries like Germany are increasing the age of retirement to 70. We might be doing that here in Canada as we might be having a labour shortage soon. Meanwhile (I hope) I'm going to try and get early retirement at 60. Another Federal election though could change this.

As for me, I'm relaxing here in about 20 minutes I'm getting ready to leave out of here to get my check go to my Scotia bank cash Donna's B-day check and my own back up to the pharmacy cash in last weekends Pro-line get a Visa gift card and a 6/49 ticket and over to Audrey's by the first book and get the next 2 free. I might be able to get 3 books by spending a bit more for the difference on 3 by $4, so I hope to be able to walk home with 4 books. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment