Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not a lot going on around here

lately, not a lot going on. Its just been getting up at 10am read for 40 minutes get ready for work put my 8 hours in and leave for home at 9pm have supper watch news play a little on the computer and then go to bed for 6-8 hours and repeat process. That was Tuesday and today and most likely for the rest of the week.


I bought a 6/49 ticket this afternoon and a bag of chips at the pharmacy. I asked at the post office about the Visa gift cards. They don't cast anything. There is the $3 activation fee and of course any foreign currency exchange adjustments. MM 17 is within my grasp.
The other day while leaving for work I forgot to put the makeshift latch hair braids women use that we use to tie the door knob to a hook that helps to lock Boots inside, because the door can be popped open very easily. Boots popped the door opened and got out and went for Silky. Silky was just trying to defend himself but Boots being an outdoor cat with that "Wild" still in him, went for Silky. My wife calls it a "Tumble and Tuck" and as a result of this, Boots got himself a cut on his front paw that is swollen. He's had this happen before and it cleared up. Poor Boots, this photo was taken only a few moments ago.

Anyway, not a heck of a lot is going on. I've been looking at a lot of YouTube videos on a product called Melodyne editor. It's not only for vocals but it's cool for any kind of audio.

So if all things work out ok, I might be in a position to get MM17 next Monday. The good news is these Canada post gift cards (non reloadable) do not have any initial fee like the pre loaded gift cards so I save $20. All I need is $115, plus the $3 activation fee and the currancy exchange rate difference, which the clerk said could cost anywhere between $5-10. Or $130 and I could have MM17 to play around with after this weekend.

I'm most likely going to get this next after MM17. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment