Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday is my favorite

Easter Holiday weekend, other then Family Day.

Thursday we got 25cm of thick wet snow dumped on our City yesterday. The winter storm kept about half a dozen guys away from Lodge. We had a fast meeting and we were done, everything and festive board by 9pm. After clean up we were out of there by 9:30pm. We had an interim WM last night filling in for our usual WM that wasn't feeling well.

I went to bed about 3am this morning and slept in shortly before noon. I'd like to have a nap for about half an hour but it'd make sleeping for overnight this evening hard seeing as how I'd like to be bright eyed at it in the morning. Anyway, that's all for now..

7:40pm I tried having a little bit of a nap earlier but that failed on me. Anne should be calling about half an hour.

I was fooling around a bit with Cubase. They have a new update 6.5, which is an extra $60. I'm trying to drop some cash into my bank Tuesday. I think most banks will be closed Easter Monday. 

I was considering the New Ipad but at $800 for 64Gb of memory, it's not going to happen. I could get an Android device cheaper but for all that trouble I'm better off with the laptop, which I hope to get before the end of the month. The other thing I'm thinking about is getting a cell phone with a 4G network but I don't really need that over the Summer. Most CFL games anyway are on a Friday night or on the weekends.

Speaking about the CFL as soon as Sports Select has CFL games I'm going to play again. Last year I won about $70 playing the CFL in the first half of the season but in the 2nd half I lost a lot. This CFL off season the Eskimo's look like a notch above a collegiate Canadian football team. They kept the coach and their main receiver and really cleaned house. I don't expect big things from them this year. . 



Tomorrow, I'm in for 6 hours but I'll go into Tim's get some breakfast head into the office. The 10-2 part of the shift goes by in a hurry. It's the 2nd part from that shift that drags. 

I was thinking about Ye Old Craft next weekend but the only guy that can vouch for me won't be there. So I'm instead taking Sunday and Monday off and I'll do this for the 21st and go to Commercial. I won't have any trouble attending Ye Old either being JW in my mother Lodge, but I think I'd like to have 2 days off this weekend. So this weekend I'll have Sunday/Monday off. Next weekend, I'm having a full week, Tuesday-Saturday for 37.5 hours. This way other then 6 hours tomorrow, I get 2 days off. Sounds like a plan. Anyway, that's all for now.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment