Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yesterday while I was in

midst of composing my blog entry, Anne was on the phone talking to somebody. She then came in and said how our service provider gave us a $60 credit for the technical difficulty causing me to miss Wrestlemania Sunday. At least we have that straightened up. Sorry WWE, no more pay-per-view events until my service provider figures out what they’re doing wrong. Next year Wrestlemania is April 7th in New York City but I won’t be ordering it. I’m sure on that date, is when Ectcs will once again be (I hope) at the Shaw.  

Last night I watched Raw and the fallout from Wrestlemania and the Oiler’s at LA. LA is in third place in the playoff picture in the West. The Oiler’s for the last 7 games against the Kings have a record of 5-1-1. Make that now 5-2-1. They lost 2-0 but last time they played the Kings in the building they lost last night they beat LA 3-0. Of course that was in last November. The Oiler’s play Thursday, their last game of the 2011-2012 season at home and then their last game of the year Saturday night.  

Also yesterday my wife was on the phone to Revenue Canada making sure they have our address. They said my tax return (sent out last Monday electronically) had been processed. Most likely then I should have my tax return by the end of the month.

I was able to call Neil and he said he’ll bring his crock pot. Dan said he would bring his and we have beer. Neil has buns, bowls and spoons but I think the hall has cutlery available. We have plastic spoons but they’re just serving spoons. All I got to do is get the soup and we have a festive board.

Tonight, on my way home I’m getting 4 large cans of vegetable beef soup and 6 cans of bean with bacon. That’s for the festive board. This week is going to be busy. I’ve got an 8 hour day today at work, and do some shopping after work. Wednesday (after work 8 hours) I’ve got to go up to Walmart and get a badly needed short sleeve dress shirt (they’re open until 11 or midnight during the week) Thursday (4 hours of work) run up to my bank and cash my check (Because of Good Friday.) get a bite to eat clean up get dressed and gather my things and run down to pay the rent and head out to Neil waiting for me for Lodge. Then after lodge (a short night) I can relax with a beer and when I get home I can pass out. I’m off Friday (Good Friday) and back at it Saturday. I’m thinking after work Saturday that I might end up seeing the movie John Carter before it goes. Maybe it’s at Movies 12 or maybe even just down here by Clareview movies. Anyway, that‘s all from me for today. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment