Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The 1st part of the shift

 went really well and hat set the tone for the rest of the day. I had a excellent day for a change. 

After work I headed over to Audrey‘s and all the lights were off. Uh oh. There was one person behind the till on the phone and I got her attention and she said through the doors that RJS had asked to start a bit early and they were all done by 8:30pm but he did sign a few of his books and I asked if they could hold one for me for Saturday. No problem.I had a pleasant ride home and waited for the bus in the nice mild Spring air pleased with my day. Other then missing RJS, today would have been an excellent day. Still was.

I got home to notice the LA/Vancouver game was just nearing the end of the 1st period, tied at 1. I caught the 2nd period, and LA pulled ahead and Vancouver tied it at 2. Just ready to start the 3rd. Good stuff, anyway that's all for now.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment