Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I called into work what with diabetes "issues"

this morning plus running back and fourth from Future Shop this morning. I got my New IPad 4G, that's the good news. When they did a credit check on me I need a $200 deposit. The good news is from where I'm getting my 4G on my Ipad I get a $100 back out of that as a store gift card, which will go towards my ITunes card and the headphones/mic kit. I could  have easily have been shut out altogether because other then my rent and my utility bill I have no credit history (good or bad) but I did manage a cover for my IPad. Most likely I'll get the Sim card at the end of May. I can use it here.

Late this evening is the NHL Vancouver/LA game, which I'm only going to see the first period on our new flat screen in the office. (well, maybe) However, I'll be able to catch most of the 2nd period and all of the 3rd.

Big entertianment news: Dick Clark passed away. While I was never a "fan" he did leave a footprint upon my generation. I used to like seeinging him on American bandstand, keep on Rockin Dick. He was 82. 

I'm all in favor of the Gateway pipeline only because if the Keystone pipeline goes through all our bitumen will get processed in Houston where we need the jobs here. We don't have that problem with the Gateway pipeline. The Gateway pipeline makes more sense.

On Coast this evening the topic is: HAARP, Privacy, & Mind Control. I don't know if HARRP can control the weather or anything but with last weeks huge Hurricane episodes in the US kind of makes me wonder, anyway, that's all for now.     

No comments:

Post a Comment