Monday, April 30, 2012

I had a good time this afternoon

transferring some of my music from my music collection over to laptop and trying unsuccessfully uploading some of Anne’s tracks over to an earlier version of iTunes. That was done ok but I couldn’t get the sync process to take on her iTouch. Also, earlier this evening I was trying to get things done with the Lodge and the festive board. Anne’s going to cook the chili Wednesday night and put everything in a aluminum tray with a sealed cover. I hope it rides in Neil’s car ok. Then all I got to do is to get some donuts from Tim’s on the way to Lodge. We also have 2 candidates for Thursday night. I‘m looking forward to Thursday. Dan said he‘s got the beer, I know my part, what I have to do and say. Should be a good night.

I think what I‘m going to try and do over the next several months is get the process in motion for my dental work and get what‘s left of my teeth taken out. Because I‘m diabetic and all I might end up being in the hospital for a week or so on IV. I‘ll probably end up losing some weight. Because of all this, I might end up taking 2 weeks off. A week to have my teeth out and recover and a week off to get dentures in. But this is one thing I want to try and do this summer so by the time I’m SW I’ll have new “teeth,” well that’s the plan.

I’m also learning more about something called “Rewire.” It’s a protocol that lets software “talk with each other” and share some of their functions. So for example I can (in theory) have the playback feature of FL Studio be picked up on the play list of Cubase, type of thing. Fl Studio then acts as a client to Cubase as a host. I’m still learning more about it.

After this festive board is over with and I’m back on track, I’m getting back into my reading again, which has seen sporadic activity at best. Anyway, that’s about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment