Tuesday, May 1, 2012

At 4am I knew I was going to be in for

trouble, sleep wise and sure enough I couldn't sleep and when 4:30am rolled around, well at least I'd get 5 hours. I was lucky if I got that and I could use another 6 hours. I'm exhausted at the moment but I got an 8 hour day ahead of me.


I'm thinking maybe I should pick up one of those "5 hour energy" drinks but I heard somewhere they're not that good for diabetics. But after reading a few comments on the forums, nobody is saying anything bad about them. Maybe one sip is all I need but if they cost around $10/per bottle, no. I can see $5 yes.


We're finally getting a little bit of Sun out there after a weekend of overcast (Thursday-Monday)


Whats up with the LA Kings? A last place seeded team in the playoffs taking out the Vancouver CanucksPresidents trophy 1st over all in the league get taken out by the bottom dwellers? They go into Saint Louis and I figure well that was a one hit wonder with Vancouver. Now they're up 2 games to 0 in St. Louis's own building. The way the Kings are going (They've never won a Stanley Cup) could ended up with a sweep with the 2nd seeded team. I think St. Louis though will bounce back in game #3 Wednesday. If though the Kings keep going like they're on 5 hour energy and win all for games and sweep St. Louis in 4, they might go to the finale. It could be LA/Washington. Like I said elsewhere the only time that a Canadian team is ever going to win the Cup will be if there are an even number of teams in the NHL. Say 12 Canadian 12 American teams and to make it truly a National hockey league "league" have the American teams have a cap "like" in the CFL 80% domestic players and 20% Import players. Like that'll ever happen. 


Ok time to start packing up my things and getting ready for the day. It's going to be a long one. I'm going to post Twitter tweets through out the day.  


If you see some strange text, it's only because my laptop mouse wasn't frozen. Anyway, that's all I have for now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment