Sunday, May 6, 2012

I decided having 2 days off

was more important then YOC Lodge next Saturday anyway. I’ll take next Saturday off because I like Commercial Lodge. I’m right downtown and I can go to Audrey’s before I visit the Lodge.

I was trying to figure out how I can get the “guitar sound” out from Garageband and export it as a Wav file and apparently it can be done but I need to have my apps synced to iTunes. So I got music on my iPad, my apps synced and now my photos. This gives me about 6Gb free. Eventually I’m going to upload my music to iCloud anyway. At the moment I’m downloading my photos and my download session is 240/922 files. There’s lots of cat photos.

Next cheque is when I begin saving up for Melodyne editor. I’m saving up $400 ($365) of that is for Med. I’ll be able to pick it up at LM about mid June.

This morning I watched the LA/St. Louis game and LA won the series in 4. They beat out the 2 top seeded teams in the West. Tonight I’m watching Phoenix and Nashville. There’s lots of hockey to watch. Anyway, that’s all I have for today. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment