Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Friday at last

Today is the last day of the Canadian penny. Canada mint says the coins cost more to make then their value and believe they will save $11 million/year. The coin box at Tim Horton’s is full of pennies and lose change. Charities like the Salvation Army will take a hit from the absence of the penny.

I’m enjoying my morning coffee before I head out to work. Hopefully it will help my voice. It’s not soar or anything, its just raspy. Most likely a change in the weather but coffee should help.

I’m having (and I’m not alone) trouble with these black bars that keep showing up on the sides of YouTube videos. At first I thought it could be a bandwidth issue or perhaps my display like 720P etc needs to be adjusted in my YouTube settings, but this video “ghosting” is showing up even in my own videos I make on my iPad. Its really strange but I suspect its in my IPad settings. Anyway, that’s all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment