Thursday, May 31, 2012

Because of Anne fighting with me and all last night, about my leg, I went to bed without a hug or a goodnight. I’m not even going to call her this afternoon. I have a red skin rash about the size of a golf ball between my foot and my knee, that isn’t healing. It began with a protrusion of small dried skin that wouldn’t go away and not even Anne’s Doctor knew what it was when it was about the size of a pea back in 2008. The original skin pea is still there but there is a rash that has developed around it, that is giving us some concern. I put vaseline on it before I leave for work and when I go to bed. Its not spreading that’s the main thing but Anne’s right about seeing a Doctor at the medi clinic. I was there about maybe 18 months ago for some Tylenol 3’s I think when I had some abscessed tooth pain. So I think after work Saturday I’m going to go over and wait.

What I’d like to also do on my way is to take a few photos of the construction going on over by the Clareview arena site. The arena this Spring was torn down and there’s a lot of construction going on over there from 42nd street to 37th street along 139th ave and down to the tracks. It’s a big chunk of land called Clareview campus. I hope to have some pictures of it Saturday but that depends on when the hockey game is on.

I won $10 on yesterdays 6/49 draw and another number would have got me $80. I’ve never won 4 numbers. Most I ever win has been $10 maybe 2-4 times, year. The jackpot hasn’t been claimed yet so now it goes up to $26M. Anyway, that's about all I have for today
.


No comments:

Post a Comment