Monday, May 21, 2012

What a night, hockey, wrestling

and a lot of Tweets on Twitter. When Monday night Raw goes for 3 hours, it's going to be great. 

Well, my "long weekend" is over. The next one wont be until July 1st but it's going to be on a Sunday but by that time I'm taking a long weekend off. if I still have a job that is. 

Hard to believe in a few short months I'm going to be 60. At the end of August I'm applying for my CPP before the Feds make some "emergency powers" and cutting off anyone from early retirement or whatever they're capable of. They might come out with stiffer penalties, that sort of thing. 

I like how Apple updated its Calendar as it now includes the whole year to look at in advance. I like this.

On this day in 1956, the United States exploded the first airborne hydrogen bomb. It was dropped from a B-52 bomber over the tiny island of Namu in the Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean. I was 4 years old when it was dropped. 

I'm so not into this book "Stardoc" but I plan on finishing it this summer. It's not that I'm not into its just reading novels have taken a back seat to other things like Lodge, music production etc.  

It seems there's going to be a television series called the "Green Arrow." Inspired by "The Hunger games?" What's with all these arrow gimmicks and things lately? Anyway, that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment