Sunday, May 13, 2012

Even though yesterday my

sales were low, I had a 100% bank. Next week is going to be a great check because I’m getting some nice bonus money and a full check. And the RJS book after Lodge.

Me and my colleagues from the office were out having some drinks at out local watering hole. I had a nice bacon cheese burger and a pint of beer watching the first part of the Rangers/Caps game. I headed home with a slight buzz feeling alright and in by 7pm to watch what was left of the 2nd and in the 3rd was a real disaster for Washington because “OV” had coughed up the puck and turned it over making a tie game into a 2-1 lead for the Rangers. Ovechkin has made game difference turnovers before but to do this on a game #7 was a disaster. I’m sure nobody feels as bad about it as “OV.”

 I had a bit of a nap after the game for about an hour or so after Anne had called. I checked my 6/49 tickets and I got 2 numbers from a quick pick. #5 and #37 and if one of those numbers had been the bonus number I would have given me $5. Somebody though did win the $21M prize last night. Nobody as of yet, had claimed the $50M on the Max. It’s still up for grabs.

After I get out of bed around noon and after I call, I‘m going to see if they have the iPad “camera connection kit.” With this I can plug my midi controller and play Garageband (GB) instruments from my controller, which will have a different dimension to GB.

Anne said she‘ll lend me the cash for the RJS book and before I head into the office Friday afternoon, I‘ll get the book and head into the office and after work take the train up to my bank cash my check wait for Anne in 2nd Cup and head home for 3 days off. That way Saturday when I go to Lodge I‘ll just go in enjoy the afternoon and fellowship later.

Also, I‘m thinking when I go in, I‘m going to see if I can get Frank and if Reg is there get my affiliation petition in so I‘ll have that ready for June when I go in. I‘m not going to become a member but I will be affiliated with them. This way I can do parts in their Lodge, without having to take chairs in the Lodge. I have no interest in taking on any chairs in that Lodge but I‘m interested in becoming a member to get the degrees in the Canadian Rite Concordant bodies.. I have a petition here for affiliation I was going to do in October but being JW in my Lodge is keeping me pretty busy. I wont take any chairs in Commercial until after I become IPM in my Lodge, then I‘ll take chairs.

This afternoon I‘m calling to see if FS has any camera connection kits in stock. If so I‘m running down to see if they do and then pick one up and home to try it out and work on my track. Then it‘s brunch and after that the NHL LA Kings/Phoenix game #1 then do my stuff and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I‘m also following the Oil Kings as they‘re having game #7 between Edmonton/Portland at Rexall tomorrow night, so I‘ll be following both games this evening. Life is good. Anyway, that‘s about all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment