Friday, May 18, 2012

Yesterday after getting off at

the LRT I’m opening the doors to my Scotia bank expecting a large noon time line up. Surprise, surprise, nobody in line. I went right to the teller explained my situation and they wrote me up a preauthorize statement to give to Telus mobility (Tm) I also topped up my account a little as well just in case service charges kick in over the weekend. So far my data usage for my iPad for the 3rd part of my billing/plan is up to 286.17mb. I think I’m at 500mb before the Flex plan kicks in. I  have  up to 25 iM’s (instant messages) I can use and I haven’t used any so far. I’ve got the account active for that but I think I might have sent 1 test message to one of my colleagues.

I’ve got to get on the phone this weekend for several things: First to call Tm and ask about my bill. I’ve got the preauthorize billing set up but after the process was complete it said that it may take a complete billing cycle for it to activate. So what happens to my account in the meantime? Am I cut off for failure to pay my bill past its due date? Or will they see a preauthorized payment set up for my account in progress?  The other call I want to make is to Neil to make sure that in his up coming master’s message in the June bulletin that he marks in there the Lodge BBQ on the 19th of August. Then I need to call Dan our lodge secretary to see about this email he was supposed to send me about the BBQ and a few contact names as far as getting the fixings for this thing. I want to have all of this set up before the end of this month so the members know the who, what, when, where. Then it’s just up to them to come out. Of course I’ll be there.

This morning after I lock up and get out of here I’m getting a lotto Max ticket. There’s still $50M up for grabs. Also I have 7.5 hours on the phone ahead of me. There’s also the NJ/Rangers game this afternoon at 5pm. LA won game #3 of their series last night 2-1 and lead the series 3-0. Phoenix is in real trouble. If they don’t win tomorrow, this will mean LA has not only swept the #1 and #2 seeded teams in the West and about to do so for the #3 rd seeded team to get to their 2nd conference finale appearance. Their 1st was LA in 1993 when the last of the Canadian teams won the Cup. Looks like it’s going to be NJ/LA this year. But I wont be able to watch the game because I’ll be in Lodge Saturday afternoon (I hope)

Sometime Saturday morning, I want to go try out Cora restaurant over here that opened up this Spring and then run over to Moore’s and get a dress shirt and a tie. They have a 2 for one sale and I could use a couple of short sleeve dress shirts and a clip on tie. After that it’s come home and get dressed out of here by 11:20am and hopefully into Lodge by noon. I’m going to bring my iPad along just in case and of course my apron. After Lodge, I‘m on my way home and once home, I‘m going to check on the scores and have a nap. Hopefully, with any luck at all I can pop into the Empire theaters over here and see the new Avengers movie. Most likely if it starts at 8:30pm Anne should be just about getting to Clareview station. We might end up meeting each other, but we‘ll see. I might be too exhausted after Lodge. Not that I have any work there or anything to do. Anyway, that‘s about all I have for now. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment