Saturday, May 26, 2012

Big is the if

this morning as far as having a good sleep is concerned. I think I got about 3 hours sleep. On top of that I have a full 6 hours ahead of me so I'm not going out anywhere after work today. I'll be lucky if I can stagger home ok from the bus at Clareview station. I'm almost thinking about going back to bed and coming in at noon, I've seen that happen before.

Last night the NJ Devil's beat out the New York Rangers in the NHL Playoffs. Now there are only 2 teams, NJ and LA. No hockey this weekend as the series resumes on Wednesday. This Spring, the Canucks were eliminated by LA in 4, the IHHF Juniors Team Canada had been eliminated, The Oil Kings are gone. There might be a Memorial Cup game this weekend but that might not be until Sunday. The NHL could wrap up by June 11th or when I go to Lodge if the LA Kings keep going the way they have been. I think the City of Edmonton is going to hold a rally for the Oil King's this weekend. The last celebration the Edmonton Oil Kings had was in 1965 and 1966.

After I get home I'm going right to bed until Anne calls and then I'm going to get up for the rest of the day. I've got a few projects to work on.

But this morning, I'm going to have my breakfast at Tim's and try to do the best job I can today under the circumstances. .

,

No comments:

Post a Comment