Thursday, May 24, 2012

I had a good day yesterday.. This

morning while watching “The Attack of the Show” (ATOS) I heard what thought of the last ATOS but as I checked on my morning commute I got some  more info. Apparently     Kevin Pereira, the shows host for the last 10 years or so is leaving to pursue other interests. He has a production company called “LeeUp” and another endeavor called  “Super Creative” or something. His last show is from E3 in early June. I got in about noon and did some internet stuff on my tablet on Kevin Pereira and it looks like he‘s going to be well taken care of but he‘s going to be a tough act to follow.

I had a pretty good day on the job and got about $200 in card and about $500 in sales, not bad on a cold campaign. We watched a little bit of hockey to see the Rangers lose game #5. I was thinking about heading over to BP‘s for a beer and meet up with Anne at Bay Station as she‘s getting off work. I still might do that tonight when I get off work. Instead I popped into Tim‘s for a Boston cream donut and ate that and played with my iPad on the way home. I have 3 days on and I‘m off for 2.

I didn’t win on my 6/49 ticket, not that I‘m ever expecting to. Nobody claimed the prize of $11M anyway, so that‘s ok.

Also, Edmonton Oiler ex coach was in town today to give a press conference type thing. He said he didn’t feel too bad about being let go but kind of felt that he got cheated out of getting to the good stuff. Tom Renney coached 600 games with the Oiler’s, and this was his 3rd NHL coaching job. He said he has other NHL teams talking to him, so lets hope he’ll get another coaching position.

On Coast Author and lecturer on Magick and the occult, Lon DuQuette, “will discuss his recent work on spirit evocation for the purposes of self illumination and life mastery, as well as The Book of Enoch, one of the first ancient texts that describes a hierarchy of spiritual beings, angels and demons, who interact with humanity.” This guy has been on before and is an old favorite of Coast. DuQuette follows in the tradition of Aleister Crowley. Should be a good show. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment