Friday, May 11, 2012

Not a lot going on recently around here

I've been just going to work and coming home.

I had a slow day on the job today barely pulling in under $250, so it was a slow day. 

I'm following the Edmonton Oil Kings (WHL). They are leading in the finale 3-2 beating Portland Winter Hawks. Last night at Rexall Place, they had their largest crowd ever and they won 4-3. Some of those players could be Oiler's soon. Game 6 could be an elimination game for the  Memorial Cup. last year it was won by the  Saint John Sea Dogs. Game 6 I think is in Portland Saturday night.

Tonight on Coast the topic is Power of Crystals with guest Dr. John DeSalvo, a Biophysicist with an interest in the ancient worlds and the crystal skulls. I usually catch the last half hour or so but I'm getting a little tired so I might call it an early night. Next Wednesday's show looks good on Lost Civilizations. 

Today is another 7.5 hour day and then 6 hours along with my pay check. Then 6 hours for Saturday and I'm off for 3 days. Other then that I don;t have a lot going on. Its been pretty quiet around here. Anyway, that's about all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment