Monday, May 28, 2012

The other day some of my colleagues

were asking me if I have any photos of me from say my early 20's? The earliest picture I have taken of me was in 1987 and that was in a photo booth. I was 35. Of course I have pictures taken of me in grade school and high school but nothing as a young adult. I wish I had some of every year since I could take pictures but I wasn't interested in photography that much. I think Ellen took a picture of me when I was over at her mothers place sleeping overnight and I was under the covers sleeping. That would have been 1979. Also, I recall while working with GWE (Pre-Xentel days.) a group of us were holding this banner for some sponsor and I was in it, 1989. I also have a photo taken of me 1997 in a Heart and Stroke function. I wish I had a camera back then but chances are it would have found its way into a pawn shop pretty darn quick. Since I had got the digital camera in 2005 of course, there are lots of photos and from the Lodge as in group photos.

I took my blood sugar reading about 40 minutes ago and I was sitting at 16.8! Yikes. I think it had something to do with the sugars in the sauerkraut in the Rubin sandwich Anne made for me but if anything sauerkraut actual controls blood sugar. 

I had a nap earlier about 6:30pm and napped for about an hour and I'm ready for bed. Not a lot going on and I don;t have the energy to get into my Cubase/Wav files. Right now, I could just go to bed. Anyway, that's about all I have for now. .

No comments:

Post a Comment