Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I had a better day of

I had a better day of things sales wise today and about half of what my total was on card. Five minutes before 9pm, I already had my coat and stuff packed. The LRT is running only 1 side of the tracks from Churchill out from the tunnel. Here’s a video I took of the moment inside the train. The big tan yellow building with the white structures on top is tower A of Riverside Towers. Tower B is slightly to the left. There was a person sitting in the seat beside me preventing me from capturing the other building identical to this one. I used to stay I the other building in 1979. There was only me and the other guy on this part of the train. I'm at a loss as to how to get rid of these big black bars in these videos. I'm sure the settings aren't managed properly.

I’m in for half a day tomorrow as I’m ready for Lodge and by this time tomorrow we‘ll be winding down the festive board and I‘ll be cleaning up. Last meeting I forgot to empty the coffee pot so I‘ll see if I‘m going to get any flack about this tomorrow. Most importantly though, we have a festive board and 2 candidates and I have a significant part to play near the end of the degree. I‘m going to be busy.

On my way home, I checked my email and I got a response from Itunes. I got the full number back from my gift card I got last week. Good stuff so I‘m going to buy iPhoto and Garageband.

We were watching the NHL NYR/ Caps game and it‘s in double OT tied at 1 with 5 minutes left to go  in the 3rd OT period. Yikes. Warren and I had a bet for $2 and the Rangers just scored bringing it to 2-1. Crap! Rangers lead the series 2-1.

I had a good day today and tomorrow looks good. I just hope there‘s no snags in my vacation pay for Friday, that‘s what I‘m really worried the most here. Anyway, that‘s all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment