Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hard to believe its

Thursday already and the month of May is just clipping by. 

My work week is going slow but I've got 2 days in the  bank and today is day 3/4 as I decided a short week this week because I'm going to Lodge Saturday. I haven't had a Saturday off this year. it's a long weekend and I'm entitled.

The NDP leader Tom Mulcair is bad news for Western Canada and the country as a whole as on his agenda is a National Carbon tax and it wont be anything like the GST either. Yesterday he was complaining that the oilsands is whats killing manufacturing in Eastern Canada. What's killing manufacturing in Eastern Canada Tom is Provincial taxes, like HST's and PST's. If you want to slow down the oilsands there goes your $14B/year from Alberta transfer payments to pay off your rich union buddies. Lucky for us the NDP have never formed a Federal Government and Tom is just the opposition.

So far on my Flex plan I've used  up just 280mb of data. I think I'm allowed 500mb before the Flex plan goes beyond it's initial fee. 280mb in 22 days, I can't tell if that's good or bad yet. I'm off to the bank latter this morning to see about setting up an auto payment structure to make it easier to pay for this thing. 

This weekend I'm going to try and see the Avengers movie over there at Clairview movies across the street from us. The movie starts at about 8pm so if Anne might miss me when she calls. I really want to see this on the big screen. She'll be getting out of the office by the time the movie is over but it depends on how I feel. I might go Sunday afternoon instead, we'll see. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment