Monday, May 14, 2012

I was considering the

camera connection kit but I have a Internet bill coming up for my iPad tablet. I’m on this thing called a “Flex plan” and as long as I don’t use a lot of 3G like streaming video my bill will be around $5-10 month. I mostly use my iPad for music, Twitter, email and I’m just getting into iMessaging and playing the odd game on my commute home. I checked my ebill and at stage three of the billing month, my ebill shows something like $5.78 if I pay it before May 22nd which is after this upcoming long weekend but I don’t know where or how to pay this bill. I meant to ask when I got signed up about this, the day after the election.

I tried getting a hold of somebody in cell phones but they’re a little busy. I’d rather call the store where I signed up from and maybe I can pay my bill there.

Last night on Coast was very interesting. They were talking about Adolph Hitler’s last hours in his apartment/bunker in WW2. I was watching this well done documentary as a follow up to my own research and discovered some interesting things. First of all, Russian dictator Joseph Stalin had for years claimed Hitler had escaped the bunker and may have used a double as a result of the attempted assassination on him in July 20th 1944. The Russians have claimed they have a portion of his burned skull and the couch used in the sitting room of where Hitler allegedly committed suicide they‘ve held in their archives for years. The Russians have also made it impossible from the West to examine the evidence until recently in the 1990‘s. DNA and blood samples were taking from the couch. Forensic DNA determined that the skull and blood samples were taken from a woman. The Soviets that have claimed for 60+ years that they have the skull of Adolph Hitler were in fact lying. It‘s a fascinating topic and there are a lot of resources on this topic. Here‘s the video I watched:


Also Anne said she’d give me the money for the RJS book as she might get her estate funds today. If so then I could get the RJS book tomorrow on my way in. Once I find out more details on my Flex bill for my iPad,

I’m not going in for this evening mainly because of the long weekend. This could be worth about $80 bucks of “free” money to me. If Commercial didn’t fall on a long weekend then I’d say sure, but I need to work the day before and the day after. The day before is that Saturday and the day after is my regular Tuesday getting back. But because I hadn’t taken a Saturday off since moving into the new office because I haven’t exactly been putting in the min of 35.5 hours for full time, I can’t guarantee HO will pay me my stat pay. Better safe then sorry. I’ll go to their last one in June. There’s no long weekend in June.

In about 10 minutes, I’m about to watch some, probably not all of the New York/NJ game. This should be a great series. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment