Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I was in good spirits on my morning commute into the office and the weather was pretty good as well,

all things considering, despite it being slow, it was a good day today.

Out of the gaming world, Diablo 3 was released yesterday. I imagine there was a line up of gamers to get the game. I played the first one but I didn't think much of it at the time. The game designer also did Warhammer 40K among others.  

This is fairly common place in Europe but talking surveillance cameras are apparently coming to the US and Canada. Seems like there's an invasion of privacy issue going on around here.

The other day on the news they were talking about the Google wallet how smartphone users would be able to use their smartphones to pay for items at the retail level. Consumers are already used to electronic banking. I'd be a little worried about hackers getting into the system.

Wednesday before work I'm heading over to Audrey's to pick up my RJS book that's been there for over a month. I've got the cash for that and enough to last me until payday Friday. Anne got my insulin this afternoon and some needles. 

On the job after 7pm I watched bits and pieces of the LA/Phoenix game #2 and LA is leading in the series 2-0. Phoenix is in real trouble here and the way LA is going they could sweep this series as well. It could all end Saturday night for Phoenix. 

Yes, I knew it was coming: Disney is making an animated version of Tron. Yeesh. I loved the first 1, the 2nd one was pretty good but an animated version? Anyway, that's enough silliness for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment