Thursday, May 10, 2012

Not a lot going on for

today. I had a killer day yesterday pulling in $880/550 on card. Two awesome days in a row. I like credit cards because that’s bonus money for me, if I hit line hour and work my full 37.5 hours in for the week. It’s just into work for 8 hours and home. There’s no NHL hockey this evening but I think the IIHF (team Canada) are playing this afternoon. Tonight they’re watching is Basketball. Well, the TV on behind my station that is. Me, I’m not interested in it.

I’m thinking what’s the best way to get the word out about my blog, so that it has a permanent mark on the world? One way I thought was pretty clever was to upload a photo onto Google earth. I might not be able to advertise on the photo but what about after the photo in the frame of the boarder itself? In my little part of the world where I am now, there isn’t a lot of Google Earth photo activity, I could for example label the photo icon “eJim’s place.” But it’s still a Google app. You don’t get to see that until you roll the mouse curser over it. But 1 photo standing out in the middle of nowhere would link to me and a photo showing our balcony in the summer full of flowers would in the container give a blog address. In the photo’s container has a link to the name of the photographer etc. Chances are Google will still be around outside 25 years from now maybe even 50-100. I also need to write a Wiki page on me as well.

One thing I need to do is to start saving some money and after I get Melodyne editor, I’m going to start putting about $50 away in my account each week after this week. This will be week 19 so starting at week 20. At $50/week I could have about $1,600 set aside and have that as an RRSP I could have a nice little bit of stash when I do my taxes next year.

I found some good royalty free dubstep production track intro candidates for my track I’m working on. I should specify non commercial tracks. My music is a cross between old school punk and modern debstep. Kind of like The Clash meet the Stranglers meet dubstep. Anyway, that’s about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment