Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yesterday my first day getting

back was tough. I got one sale for the whole day but at least it was $100. Some of my colleagues got nothing or nothing until the evening shift. We got the campaign we were doing earlier before the political one and we were told we had to read from the script word/word, yeesh. Other’s doing this earlier before I got to it were actually doing quiet well. Its not like it’s a long script  or anything but the language of the script kind of repetitive with a lot of jargon like “civic engagement.” We’re able to shorten it latter once we’re comfortable with the overall candor of the wording etc.

I’ve been waking up in the mornings lately with about 2 hours on the clock before I need to wake up. That’s nothing new. I feel ok but an hour ago I had a headache that bugged me and Anne kept on getting up to use the bathroom, which was unusual. I’m ok now and will feel better when I get some air.

I did some more research on a lot of these cool music apps for the Ipad and a lot of them seem to be stand alone devices, there’s no recording/transport or export/import features. They’re nice and all but if you can’t use them in any DAW, what’s the point? I was looking at a program that seemed so promising and available in the app store called “SampleWiz.” This thing is so cool but there doesn’t seem to be a way that you can save the file to a wav/MP3 format. In other words its trapped in the app. There’s others I haven’t been able to check into yet, Nano Studio looks awesome and works with any DAW or it's own. I'm going to get this for my Itouch.

Tonight Robert J Sawyer is coming out for his annual book signing tour at Audrey’s. The show gets underway at 7pm but I’ll be hard at on the job. I need a full 37.5 hours in this week Rob. I’ll see him next year but he might be here at Pure Spec in October. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment