Sunday, April 22, 2012

I brought my Ipad 3

 along with me and about $45 worth of cash and my bank card. My bank card covered breakfast and on my way to the office I felt like doing a walking video but I was holding onto a coffee, not a good idea. I took this video just outside with one of my colleagues, after I asked him if he wouldn’t mind being in this video he was uncommitted but it’s just me, turning around. My colleague was just in the way. I took this cute cat video this morning before I left:


 

I had my breakfast and was ready to take on the day. I got one sale shortly before noon for $25. Most of my colleagues working the same source were barely under $50, we were watching the Washington/Bruins game for most of the afternoon. I tried calling Anne at 2:30pm but she must have been out, so back to the game. 

 
The 2nd half just dragged and I ended up with $50 and a card, which is about what everybody else got.

After work I was relieved that the little outing at the 1905 pub was called off. I headed over to Money mart to see if they had any Itunes gift cards but they didn‘t. Try Rexall across the street (beside them) I walked in and asked a clerk and she pointed to a rack of cards. They had them in all denominations. I got 1 for $25 and the clerk said (after scanning) it‘s activated to be used immediately. I headed up to the bus stop by Tim‘s and I had a long wait for my #2 and eventually it came by. I was at Wendy‘s within 20 minutes and I got myself a “Baconator burger” larger fries medium diet Cola, good stuff.

I took a leisurely no hurry stroll to the set of lights by the church and after waiting I could see my #183 coming towards me from the lights by Sifton school. Would I make it in time before the bus came and my light changed? My light changed before the bus arrived. I was barely able to board it, whew!

I got home by about 6:40pm. I‘ve been home for about an hour now. Other then the lousy day at work, I‘m having a great day. Let my holidays begin. I go back to work on the 30th because of that week being Lodge week so I‘m heading back Monday night so I get at least I‘ll get 37.5 hours in.   


No comments:

Post a Comment