Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If all goes according to plan

I could have the New Ipad 2 (Ipad 3) in my hands by later this morning. I'm getting the 16Gb (white) wifi/4G version. Assuming they have the 2 in stock and haven't sold them since 5pm yesterday afternoon. Otherwise I'll get the black one. I'm not getting it hooked up to 4G right away as one of the 1st things I'm getting on the weekend other then the RJS book is a screen protector for my Ipad. I'm up at 9:30am to check my wife's account to see if the money is in her account then if it is, I'll be running over to the store about 15 minutes before it opens and pick up the "Ipad 3." After I pick it up I'll bring it home and I wont even un box it until I come home.

Getting the New Ipad 2 will be the 2nd big ticket item for me so far this year. The first was Cubase 6 which I plan on using still with music apps from Apple's app store but I wont be able to get the Itunes gift card until the weekend. I'll get the gift card and the screen protector at the same time.
I had a nice day off yesterday. I thought I was going to go in for 4 hours this evening but I'm not going to go to Commercial Lodge until next month as I want to visit Ye old Craft and Commercial back to back kind of a thing.

Tonight on Coast the topic is "Mysterious Ruins & Skulls." I'm in early to listen to it for a bit and run over and try and pick up my New Ipad.
    
Anders Behring Breivik told the court yesterday he did what he did to save Europe from Muslims. The guy was actually serious and probably thought he would be a living martyr. The worst part about this guy was he was a Freemason and took all 3 degrees and one meeting from the time he received his EA in 2007 and until the killings July 2011. His Lodge promptly as a result of hearing what he did placed an edict immediately excluding him from the fraternity.
After I pick up the Ipad this morning, I'm bringing it home and then preparing for work and without even opening the box, get on with my day and hopefully I can get my 11:20am bus to downtown. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment