Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm having fun with my

new Ipad. I can take video's of myself and upload them to my YouTube account with the same application, which is pretty cool. I also went and downloaded Google Earth, which looks awesome on my Ipad. I'm going to have more fun with it when I get a Itunes gift card and subscribe to the iCloud on Saturday.

My friend Dennis Hurd has sent me a link from his Facebook page of a photo taken yesterday of downtown New Westminster taken what looks like from the overpass heading to the New West Que looking North along Columbia street. I recognize the Trapp block and the Keg and a hint of what Columbia street used to look like some 38 years ago when I lived there. Wow, must be expensive to live in New West these days. Thanks Dennis. 

I got 1 number right on my 6/49 quick pick last night but there were no winners so it went up to $11M for Saturdays draw. I'd settle for 1% of that. Yeah right. 

Within the next several months, I'm going to be thinking about applying for my CPP and if approved, I should have my 1st cheque in September or October. it's about $100 less of 1 of my weekly pay checks, but its "free money." Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment