Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Uggh, i feel like lag today.

but I've got to get moving here.

Yesterday I've been doing research on the New Ipad. Apparently they have limited stock at the Apple store so I should call ahead to see if they have any. As of a few years ago Canadians couldn't get apps from a Itunes gift card. All we could as Canadians (licensing agreements that kind of thing) was to buy music. I was pleasantly surprised when the Apple rep there told me that was changed as of a few years ago and apps can now be bought at the Itunes store. The only thing now is getting a data plan. Most of the top 3 vendors have prepaid data/phone plans, all but Rogers requires said plan to be paid (I think) without a valid credit card.

I was watching this 6 part documentary on YouTube last night on the conspiracy of the Titanic. 

It's very well done and compelling to give it some credibility.The "Titanic" wasn't hit by an iceberg but rather the hull of the ship ran over part of the iceberg causing parts of it to buckle. It's believed that from this video a switch from the Titanic's sister Olympic, which sailed a year before met up with an accident just outside New York. The Olympic was towed to harbor in New York and repaired and limped back to it's Belfast docks. The weekend before the Titanic was launched (with under half of it's complement of passengers btw) was switched. The sister ship Olympic was put in the dry dock of the Titanic repainted and outfitted to look like the Titanic. Marine fraud is nothing new and is still going on today. I'm totally on board with this conspiracy, fascinating stuff. 

I've got a full day of it today folks. 

Robert J Sawyer is coming to town for a reading and I'm thinking of going if only to go down and get his book on my way in and ask to leave at 8pm so I can be there at least to get the book signed. We'll see. 

Supposed to be a windy day out there today. I feel I could go back to bed and maybe show up for 4 hours, but that would only give me 34 hours for the week but I'm up now anyway.

Wednesday it's LA/Vancouver in round 1 of the playoffs. I'll follow it of course but this year I've got this feeling its going to be Boston/Vancouver. Seems within recent years there always has to be a Canadian team in the finale. The Canadian team is there as a token to an American team and we know what the outcome of it will be already. We need a balance of Canadian and American teams in the NHL. otherwise American teams will win it every year. Vancouver even holding the NHL finale never even showed up! Ahh that cheese tastes good with a little whine huh? Anyway that's all from me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment