Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It was on this date 32 years ago I discovered Thelema. I never at that time ever thought I’d be married at 59 a few months away from 60 and ready to collect my CPP.
 

1 week 3 times a year is enough. I'm not big on traveling, I have to go downtown to the office Friday to cash my cheque and head over to Audrey's to pick up the RJS book. The furthest I went anywhere substantial was to the Edmonton International in January when Donna was here to drop off her rental car and we took the Airporter bus home.

Not much on my plate today. I think at 5:30pm there's the Boston/Washington game on this evening. Lets go Caps! The big news this week is Vancouver goal tender Luongo wouldn't mind being traded. We could use a goal tender like that maybe we can make a 2 for 1 trade for NK. Any takers?

The NLRT line is coming along fine. Workers are tunneling under the Epcore tower right now and are busy upgrading the escalator and preparing the break out part where the train breaks off from the main line. Phase 1 of the Churchill station begins this Sunday The line should be open for business April 2014, 2 years away.

I added another think to this site (Audrey's books) I thought I had them here before but I must have accidentally removed them. Next up is a link to my You tube page. Anyway, that's all for now

9:35pm The Washington/Boston game #7 went  into overtime as I knew it would and Anne called right at OT but five minutes into our conversation I watched with delight, Washington on the rush shoot the puck and in the net upsetting the defending Stanley Cup Champions. Wow. Two big upsets from last place playoff teams. Vancouver/LA and Boston/Washington. Poetic justice for Vancouver in a way. There are 2 games in the East to be resolved: NJ/Florida and Ottawa/NY, Washington and Philly are resting. In the West it’s LA, St. Louis, Phoenix, Nashville. The 2 games in the East get underway tomorrow. Then they take a week off for round 2.

I’m having a great night discovering more of what my Ipad can do. There’s even a dictation device but it doesn’t handle some words that well. My name Jim they spell gym. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment